10-27-2010 07:14 PM
I am able to print an open order report by promise date, when using the promise date as the filter. If I open the “Open orders by promise date” and try to filter by product line, I get an error ”Unable to export, Database connector error [Database vendor code:9]” I use this report daily. This suddenly appeared yesterday morning. Anyone know what could cuse this or how to fix it?
SBS server 2008
MAS 90 188.8.131.52.1
Solved! Go to Solution.
10-27-2010 07:50 PM
Sounds like you have some bad data somewhere. Take a look at these KB write-up's:
10-27-2010 10:18 PM
I experienced this error with a client recently and found the fix in the knowledgebase.
Take a look at the date fields used by the report.
I deleted a record with a corrupted date field to fix my client's problem.
10-28-2010 07:51 AM
10-28-2010 01:46 PM
What we did to fix this was ran a Crystal report on SO_SalesOrderDetail. We got the same error in Crystal natively, so that confirmed that the data in the promise date field was corrupt. Now we just had to find out which sales order. So we checked the option in the ODBC driver for "NULL date" which means it will blank out any dates it can't figure out. Then in the Crystal Report (our little temporary one) we sorted ascending by the promise date field so the invalid one rose to the top. In the order, we blanked out the promise date, saved, then went back in and filled it in again.
This fixed the issue.
10-29-2010 04:47 AM
When this happened to me I just used VI to export the table as a text file and then imported into Access and sorted and easily found the record. Used DFDM to correct.
Everything I know I learned at the Sage Summit.
01-21-2011 09:02 AM
Just to confirm that BigLouie method works good.
I have used this VI script I saved last year just for this purpose because it seems that in 4.3, especially at the turn of the new year, MAS 90 will corrupt the date in the expire date field all on its own. In fact, when the sales order is found, the date displays correctly in the MAS 90 GUI before you re-type it. Needless to say it wreaks havoc with the ODBC connections for Crystal or Access.
I came here specifically to see if this problem existed with anyone besides us, and it apparently does.
01-04-2013 09:53 AM
Had and "Unable to Print: Database Connector Error:" when trying to print AP Invoice Data Entered. Looked through invoice data entry headers and found an invalid date that Mas90 had allowed to be entered. Corrected date and the error went away.